Friday, June 5, 2020

IPHONE XR review







The Advantages :

 the less expensive I phone XR delivers most i phone X and XS features , including an excellent big screen in a comfortable body , fast performance , face ID , and wireless charging , and camera that's mostly as good as the I phone XS . 


The Disadvantages :


The I phone XR's has a single rear camera lacks optical zoom and has a limited portrait mode . Its LCD screen while large bright and vivid is still a step before the I phone XS' OLED in contrast . the aluminium XR is a slightly less durable than the steel XS. 
The Bottom Line :
The I phone XR is the best i phone for the price and the most advantages of the i phone XS for hundreds less.
 



No comments:

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX

IPHONE 13 PRO MAX Released 2021, September 24 240g, 7.7mm thickness iOS 15, up to iOS 15.5 128GB/256GB/1TB storage, no card slot Display siz...